We still want your help to make GAMMA.CON 2015 a success! If you’re still thinking about volunteering, apply now! Go tohttp://gammacon.org.au/contact-us/volunteer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at GAMMA.CON comes with a range of benefits:
• Getting behind the scenes info before the convention
• Getting to meet the committee! (Well, we’re excited!)
• Free Pizza Night Before the Convention!
• Experience Helping Run an Event
• Certificate of Involvement
• Free Shirt Exclusive to Volunteers
• Free Lanyard Exclusive to Volunteers
• Free Entry to both days of the Convention
• Opportunity to Celebrate with us After GAMMA.CON
• Much more!
There is a variety of roles you can play whilst enjoying your time at the convention as well. We’re holding three training sessions to accommodate those who may not be able to make certain times and you can arrange which activities you wish to partake in during GAMMA.CON and which hours you’re able to work. If you’re not sure you’re able to volunteer but still want to, just contact us!
Unfortunately after the last training session on the 19th of May we will have to close applications for volunteers. Please note that you may miss out on some of the listed benefits if you wait too long to apply. So don’t hesitate, we’d love you to get involved with GAMMA.CON 2015!