The GAMMA.CON Society’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2015/2016 will be held at 7pm in the Manning Clark Lecture Centre at ANU on Saturday the 25th of July. (More specifically Lecture Theatre 4).
Notice is hereby given to Members of the Society for this AGM as per Section 25(1) of The GAMMA.CON Society Constitution.
A full agenda will be published at least seven days prior to the AGM but as a brief summary items to be discussed at the 2015/2016 AGM include:
– Convener/President’s Report
– Treasurer/Financial Officer Report
– other Committee Member reports as required
– potential Constitutional amendments
– Election of 2015/2016 Officebearers including
3) Treasurer/Financial Officer
4) Secretary/Public Officer
(note that as per The GAMMA.CON Society’s affiliation with the ANU Student Association at least 3 of the positions must be held by ANU students)
– update the GAMMA.CON Bank accounts with new Officebearers
– initial plans/reports for GAMMA.CON 2016 including a potential date change
– Other items as brought forward by members of the Society.
The AGM is open for anyone to attend but only Members will be allowed to vote or stand for election.
If you would like to nominate for one of the four Officebearer positions please send your nomination to the Secretary at email@example.com
Nominations must be send in writing and received by no later than 11:59pm on Saturday the 18th of July 2015.
If you would like more information, to add items to the agenda or to simply find something out please contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you want to join the Committee but in a non-Officebearer position, those positions will be sorted after the AGM but come along anyway!